Friday, January 18, 2008

Valentine's Day treat

I'm so in love (hee hee) with the Valentine Underwool that I just finished. I had a lot of fun making a themed Underwool and I think I'll try to keep it up for the other holidays. I'm usually not a fan of holiday themed clothing, but that will just be a personal challenge. I'm happy with the way this turned out. Cute, but not cutesy of cheesy. We'll see what the Hyenas think tonight at 8pm, when Pirate Bootie Baby restocks customs and adds a few new instock items.
This week has been really busy, but I'm finished the pile of customs that I've been working on. I'm going to be doing a childcare swap/ playgroup with a couple of local moms that I'm friends with. We'll pack up our kids and go to one of the houses and let the mom who's house it is get some work done while the rest of us watch the kids. I'll use the time to work on Pirate Bootie stuff, or catch up on some cleaning. It will be a great way for the kids to get out and play and for the moms to get some much-needed time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh, this is gorgeous! :)

karmama said...

Thanks!!