Tuesday, January 22, 2008

One of Us, One of Us

I finally joined one of the online twin parenting forums. I've been meaning to for a while, but between starting the business and breaking my ankle, the local mama's group was all I could handle. But, not that the babes are getting really mobile (and so am I), I think it will be nice to be able to have somewhere to turn for twin-specific advice and commiseration.
I prepared a bunch of wool to sew today. I'm hoping to get the custom orders finished by the weekend so that I can spend a little time working on 1st birthday things for the twins. I'd like to make them some special outfits, a set of playsilks, and a Waldorf doll for each of them. I have a month, so in theory it should be doable. I so rarely take time to sew for the family, that my own kids only have a single outfit each that I've made. I imagine that it won't be all that long until they won't want to wear mama-made clothes, so I should take advantage of their "willingness" now.

Oh, and there are only 10 more days to vote for Cafe and Play! Go vote, and give Central Ohio a super-cool, family-friendly, healthy and fun place to eat and play! Go team Aderouch!!
Click here to vote!

No comments: