It's been so long since my last post, but I've been super busy and have some really cute pictures to prove it. Those will have to wait for another post though, because I've Been Tagged!
Awww, my first tag! I was tagged by Bonnie with the 7 things meme...
1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Write 7 random things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post.
4. Pass on the tag.
1. I am mama to boy and girl twins who can say "elbow" and "bubble" and "water" and "Heidi".
2. I really don't like snakes, they freak me out a little bit.
3. Potatoes are my favorite food, I think they are perfect. I love them mashed, baked, boiled, fried, and just about any other way they can be prepared. Except for when they are in stew. I'm not a fan of stew.
4. My kids are 19 months old and I just purchased a real nursing bra two weeks ago. Strangely enough, I love it.
5. I'd love to have some chickens and goats some day. But not until the kids are old enough to help take care of them. The thought of changing diapers all day and then having to clean up sheep poo isn't my idea of a good time.
6. I get the most done between 9 and 11:30 pm. The kids are in bed, and I'm still awake enough to not sew through my finger.
7. There are lots of books and movies that I love, but I've never been able to pin down a favorite. Favorite color, I can do (even though it changes all the time. It's currently orange.) But there are no books that hold such a special place in my heart that none other can compare.
Now, Tag... You're it!
Ez at Emerald Isla Yarns, Jen at Dahara Dreaming, Linda at Little Flower Designs, Xan at Adventures of Davy, Abby at Sundays with Stretchy Pants, and Amy at How the Hell Did I Get Here? I know I'm supposed to have 7, but 6 was hard enough. I'll see if I can find a 7th tomorrow :)