Monday, April 12, 2010

I'm an Ambassador!


I've been such a huge supporter of companies and organizations that are dedicated to providing safe products and information about reducing waste and toxins in our home. When I heard that one of my favorite sources of green gear, Reusablebags.com, was looking for people to join their ambassador program, I wrote them right away.
I'm proud to be teamed up with such a great company, and hope that as part of their program, I can help spread the word about reusables just a little bit further.

2 comments:

Peasblog said...

great blog, have something for you on mine! (an award) http://pleasegivepeasachance.blogspot.com/2010/04/lonesome-road-studio-has-awarded.html

Natalie said...

We're thrilled to have you, Karma! We're big fans of your blog and our customers are sure to be as well.