Friday, September 21, 2007

a big load

I spent a chunk of time today uploading photos of fabric to my website. It's a great use of time while my ankle is healing. If someone wants to order a custom outfit, they will be able to choose the fabrics for their order from the gallery. I'll upload any new fabrics that come in, and update them as they sell out. I really like how simple the interface is to use, it will make it very easy to keep the fabric selection up to date.
I'm expecting some fabric to be delivered in the next day or so, some hemp fleece and terry from a coop order. I'm planning to make some mama pads for an arts fair that's coming up in November. Hopefully I'll be selling some clothing and accessories at a friend's booth. That is, if sewing left-footed isn't too difficult to get comfortable with. I've been able to spend more and more time with my ankle not being elevated, so I'm crossing fingers that sewing will be happening soon.

No comments: