Thursday, August 9, 2007

Website work

I've been working on finishing my website graphics so that I can get it up and running as soon as possible. It doesn't help that I keep on changing the colors from one shade of brown to another. I seriously doubt if anyone is going to go to the site and think "wow, that brown should have been the slightest bit deeper, I don't think I can shop here". I still keep fiddling with it though. I think I'll give myself a cutoff date and make sure to have everything finished by then.
I'm ordering care labels this week. Any garment that isn't fully reversible and doesn't have pockets doesn't need a care label that is permanently attached. I didn't know that before I started reading the FTC website. A lot of my designs are reversible, but I'll need some to be labeled.

No comments: