Tuesday, July 8, 2008

It's been so long!

I didn't realize how long it had been since my last post. So much has been happening and I've been so busy that the days are ticking by so quickly.
Almost all of my sewing time recently has been spent working on a wonderful set of outfits for a summer wedding. I've been making two flowergirl dresses with matching bloomers, a pair of bloomeralls, three sun hats, and three bridesmaid sashes. All in cream silk with chocolate brown and gold/green accents. I think I may have sewn about a mile of silk into the three layered ruffles that edge the dresses and bloomers, but it was so worth it. They are beautiful and I'm really excited to see pictures of the whole wedding party. 
I am also so excited to have been asked to join K&F Shops as a permanent member! K&F is on hiatus for the summer, but will be having a super re-opening stocking on 8/8/08 at 8pm. 

No comments: